Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fun With Cats

Well, over the weekend, I had to take one of my cats to the vet since she has been acting odd for two weeks and started getting really bad Saturday night.  For those who don't know, I have two cats: a black one named Sascode (boy) and a dilute calico named Epa (girl).  Unfortunately, Epa lost a little over a pound since June (which is a lot for her since she was 9 pounds in June).  Also, her gums are really bad which the vet feels is genetic so nothing I could have done.  This is also probably why she's been sick multiple times since I've adopted her a 13 months ago (which is why periodontal disease can be deadly in humans).   So she'll be getting her teeth cleaned and possibly some extracted.  Sascode already has had five taken out himself last summer.  Unfortunately, this will impact my budget for the coming month since it will be a minimum of $400.  But I'm sure that anyone with pets understand it's worth it.  Sascode has been soo much better ever since his so I'm hoping Epa will be back to her bouncy self after.

But now to lighten things up, THIS is what I put up with when I come home everyday:

This is typical of Epa.  Especially when I really need to concentrate on something.

 Sascode likes to "hit" the bottle.

Who let the cat IN the bag?

Epa-In-A-Box

Why I have to wake up on time.

Who knew some cats actually liked to ride in cars?

Deep in concentration

If I have to brush my teeth, he's in there.

No comments: