Sunday, July 29, 2012

Still Here!

I realized that I have not posted in over a week.  With me working on a novel and Sascode's blog, I haven't had time to do a new post.  Not to mention, today I decided to try a new soup recipe (where I make it from scratch) which was a couple hours of dicing, mixing, cooking, eating...you get the picture.

Some updates:

Loan
After my next payment in a couple days, my undergrad loan should be under $17,000 next month.  More would have been placed towards it but, if you recall from a few posts ago, my grad loan kicked into repayment so there is now an $800 mandatory payment towards that now every month.

Job
Still looking for a job.  Have a huge potential for one that I'm hoping to hear good news from this coming week (fingers crossed for me please!)

Life
Eh, there's nothing to complain about here.  I just had an inspiration for a new painting so Tuesday may turn into an all-day painting event.


I promise I will post by Tuesday the latest (with the new painting if it's not too horrible).  I also want to discuss the joys of finding health insurance on your own.

No comments: