Thursday, March 8, 2012

Things That Annoy Me

Some updates before I forget: 
1. I've added a gadget on the side that will let you receive an email about any blog updates (ie new posts).  All you have to do is type in your email address, type in the right captcha (is that what it's called?) it gives you, and then click the confirmation link in the email it sends.  Figure people would appreciate that as opposed to checking every few days.  Plus, I have stopped posting every blog update on facebook for those who are my friends on there.
2. The Amazing Loan Race has begun, Katie and I have just not posted official start posts.  She might later this month but I will keep you updated at the end of the month on how we are doing.
3. Epa is doing much better (she was the cat I had to take to the vet a couple days ago)



Okay, so now on with the actual post.  I've made a list like this before and posted it online which was a huge hit for people (mainly those that know me).  So, I thought I would update that list a little (it's a few years old) and post it here.

Things That Annoy Epilogical (in no particular order)
1. People who are surprised by the fact that I'm sarcastic and bitter
2. People who ask me if I'm okay and when I respond yes, they then ask me what's wrong.
        What the heck people?  If you thought something was wrong why did you even bother asking if I was okay in the first place.  Just ask me "what's wrong" if my response to the first question is irrelevant.
3. People who can't park/refuse to park properly.
4. Strangers who stare as you drive by.
5. Microsoft
6. Christians who tell me I'm going to hell.
        Well, if heaven only accepts snobby stuck-up I'm-better-than-the-world people like you, I prefer hell.  It's more diverse
7. People who say "it makes you realize you could die at any moment"
        Wait, you just realized this?  Gee, I thought I could live for as long as I want despite any outside factors.
8. Men who ask if it's that time of the month when you yell at them.
9. Being followed when walking to my car (by someone looking for a parking spot).
10. Professors that tell you your freshmen year that you need to pick a career NOW because you already screwed yourself only to say later it's okay if you still don't know what you want to do.
        Yes, I am STILL bitter about that.
11.  People who ride your bumper in the right lane when the left lane is wide open for them.
12. Those extremely nice people who never stop smiling.
13. People who won't tell me how they really feel.
        What I mean is that if I'm doing something that pisses you off, let me know.  Don't be all shy and scared about it.
14. People bitching about showing IDs (required by federal law) to buy Sudafed products.
15. People who assume all vegetarians are crazy.
16. People my age who act like teenage girls.  Get over yourselves.
17. The blantently obvious science errors shown in movies and tv shows. 
        Seriously?  Open a high school science book people.
18. The two corner pins (bowling reference)
19. Leaving a solid 8 pin (another bowling reference)
20. People who park their cars in a manner that block the sidewalk. 
21. Walmart.
22. People clearly in the way of others and still don't move.
         Get your ass out of the middle of the stairs people.  Next person who does that is getting shoved down the stairs and then laughed at.
23. People who give you an attitude for no reason.
24. People who don't say anything when you hold open the door for them (I know my mom agrees with this one).
25. Let's just shorten the list a bunch and say people in general.
26. Computers crashing.
27. Having to do new computer training modules for ::cough pharmacy I work at cough cough::
28. Damn PCI calls I have to do at work.
29. Lazy co-workers.  I guess that is included under #25 but oh well, my list, my rules.
30. Telemarketer calls.
        Holy crap.  Today I received 6 sales calls on my home phone while I was at work.  4 were from the same place.  And yes, I put my number on the DNC list.  Next time I'm answering the phone and saying "law office of Mazer and Johnson what is your claim number?"

I have to interrupt this list for a moment to inform everyone I was just asked to take a 5 minute survey and it consisted of questions about pooping outside.  Yes, my life is that random.  Okay, now back to the list

31. The fact that it takes 15 minutes (or less) to fill a prescription, which is less time than you normally have to wait for a pizza to be made by the way, and people still complain.
        Okay, clearly people in this country care more about the quality of their food than a properly filled medication.  Which that would actually explain a lot come to think of it.
32. Taxes (still have to do mine and I am going to owe a lot)
33. Milk
34. Ignorance

No comments: