Friday, March 30, 2012

Will be back soon!

Hello readers!  Unfortunately, I have been really busy and therefore have not been able to write anything new.  But, while I have a few minutes, I'll let you know of the results of month #1 of the Amazing Loan Race.  Unfortunately, I had $3000 in unexpected expenses this month and therefore could only put $100 towards my loan this month.  Katie, was able to put over $900 this month towards her loan and therefore has won this month (I'll be the one to state this result since she's been sick this week and really hasn't blogged as a result).

So to give you an update about what's going on this month: I'm hopefully not going to have a lot of unexpected expenses this month (outside of Epa's procedure coming up next week) which I already kind of accounted for when making a low payment in for March.

In the meantime, I am also trying to finish two research projects I'm doing (outside of work that is) which both need to be done by late April so that adds a little stress.....Okay more than a little.

Also, my main job's contract is due to end April 30th.  What does that mean?  Well, there's a chance that it may be extended through June 30th but that's it.  If it doesn't get extended, that essentially means that I will lose the majority of my income by not having the job.  Therefore, to add to the stress already, I have to find a new job, preferably in Atlanta because I had to decide whether to renew my lease or not (since it's up in 2 months) and decided to just renew it.  So if I get a job elsewhere and have to move, I have to notify the leasing office 60 days prior to moving AND get slapped with an extra fee equivalent to 2 months rent.  So fingers crossed that I get a job here!

Time to go to work!

No comments: